Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Sincere Thank You ...

... to everyone who visited my blog this past week during the 3rd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blogging Week. I have enjoyed reading your comments and checking out new-to-me bloggers. There are some seriously funny, creative, crafty bloggers out in the blogosphere.

If you've liked what you've read here this week, consider either following the blog and/or signing up for my new, quarterly-ish newsletter, the first edition of which will be published this fall. There will be new design news as well as goodies for everyone, so being a subscriber will reap treats!

Finally, I blogged about a paying-it-forward scheme right before this bloggy week. I'm still looking for two more people to surprise in the next year, so if you're interested, do feel free to sign up.

Happy blogging, everyone - and hey, be careful out there in the blogosphere. :)

P.S. - and for everyone who participated in Friday's Something A Little Different Topic, I'm one of the persons who provided a prize. I can't wait to see who wins my artsy Box d'Histoire!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely box! I've signed up to your newsletter - looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box, I can't wait to see who wins it too - they are a lucky crafter indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of your Box d'Histoire, I just posted mine on my blog. :) It's already being put to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box! Just sent you an e-mail with my info for the Pay it Forward challenge :)

    ReplyDelete