Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5KCBWDAY3 - Fun With Photos

From Fleurs et L'eau - Printemps/Ete 2013

From Romantique - Autumn/Hiver 2013
     





























I decided that for today's entry, I would go fairly simple and try one of the new-to-me online photo editing sites.

Both of these collages were created at Pixlr. I have never used the site prior to making these collages. Pretty much without reading any how-to's or FAQ page, I whipped these up in about 15 minutes.

I could become a collage maven in almost no time flat, given the ease with which I put both of these together. So much more intuitive than Picasa, although there are other features at the latter site that I like, so having more than one photo manipulating resource in my arsenal is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Snap! I was doing a similar thing thanks to Mimi suggesting it. I agree with you that it was very easy and quick to navigate and create a finished product. I would recommend Pixlr over Picasa 3 which is what I had been using. I like the way you have kept the photos within each collage to similar colours for a sense of unity and artistry.

    ReplyDelete