Friday, September 26, 2014

Well You Knew It Had To Come To An End ...



... the new published patterns. But only momentarily, my fiber friends. Only momentarily. 

I hope everyone is having a great Fiber Arts Friday. Thought I'd share what just recently arrived in my postal box - it's quite lovely!


There's a wonderful story about the history of this UK-based yarn which is worth reading. The color card on the page also more accurately reflects the colorway; my crappy cell phone camera has made it slightly brighter than it should be. However, I do like the colorway name, the Aquarian that I am.

I'm looking forward to working with it. Yes, yes I am.

Now don't forget to head on over to Andrea's at Wisdom Begins in Wonder to see what the elements are serving up to everyone else this Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I can't wait to see the patterns. The yarn is beautiful. I know, it's so hard to capture the true colors.

    ReplyDelete