Friday, February 19, 2016

Midway

Happy Friday, everyone! This weekend marks the half-way point in the Head, Hands & Heart a-long, and completed projects are finally being recorded.

I should back up and tell you that participants are making several different bags, hats, a few Ode Wristers, and our first finished item, a Markham Headband. According to the participant, it worked up quickly and was fun! Gotta love that, right?



Here's a quick photo of my wristers I've made for a model thank you. Here, the main body of the mitts are done and blocked, and now they are ready for seaming, thumb work-up and edging. I should tell everyone that I had the model and her significant other over for a wonderful dinner of chili last night and gave them to her. She was super thrilled with them - and how could she not be with such great, soft LB Collection angora merino yarn? I wasn't so quick on photographing the finished project, so I need to snap a quick photo so they may be properly recorded in the a-long as done. 

There is still time to join us, so if you are hankering for a quick hat or piece of Voie de Vie jewelry, do come on over and and jump right in.






No comments:

Post a Comment